1. Customer sends us designs, sketches and/or drawings.
2. Customer sends us packaging designs and requirements, or we provide suggestions.
3. Customer provides regulatory requirements for countries specific and importing requirements.
4. We will study for production feasibility and cost estimation. Upon confirmation, we will provide drawing and specification to confirm.
5. We will provide quotation based on terms and conditions.
6. Customer issues purchase orders based on terms and conditions.
7. Check and confirm customer’s purchase orders. We then process customer purchase orders and issue manufacturing orders.
8. Customers provide deposit or Letter of Credit based on terms and conditions. Deposit and Letter of Credit is received before production starts. Production lead time is approximately 60-90 days.
9. Upon completion, we hand over the goods to freight forwarder as per terms and conditions.